Sunday, August 10, 2014

WINE WEEK

WINE WEEK… Hi Guys, how are you? I'm now on Wine Week in Hungary, Balatonlelle with Konrad and friends. It is my first time here and I have to admit that I really like this place! The weather is totally amazing, everyday we are swimming in the lake, drinking local wines, so it is perfect place to relax and forget about everything! I even forgot which day is today. ;) 
What can I say about Hungarian cuisine? - Pepper is the most important ingredient in Hungarian meals and traditional dishes are quite greasy but they're tasty, worth a try! Wines here are very good and cheep as wel, so if you're a wine connoisseur it's good to buy more wines and take them to your home. 

Today I've decided to wear all "jeans" I really like this connection, what do you think about it?




"I met a little girl and I settled down, In a little house out on the edge of town, We got married, and swore we'd never part, Then little by little we drifted, from each other's heart, At first I thought it was just restlessness, That would fade as time went by and our love grew deep, In the end it was something more I guess, That tore us apart and made us weep, And I'm driving a stolen car, Down on Eldridge Avenue, Each night I wait to get caught, But I never do"

















Jacket: Levi's
top: Urban Outfitters
shorts: Abercrombie& Fitch
bag: LV
watch: MK
heels: Abro

17 comments:

  1. You look beautiful.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous !!! you look lovely babe :) Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look Miss! Great crochet top!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look and funny pics ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. jak pięknie <3 masz śliczne włosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jeju! zazdroszczę włosów <3 a stylizacja świetna!:) uwielbiam połączenie szortów z crop topem;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos, you are really pretty and you have such beautiful hair, I want mine that long, have a nice week


    xx


    www.vivalablonda.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Świetna stylizacja - me gusta :D Denim on denim i krótki top - idealnie <3 Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pics and that top looks amazing! Lovely photos!

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uwielbiam takie połączenia :)) Dżins i koronka idealnie do siebie pasują!

    Zapraszam też do mnie:
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
    Buziaki ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like the perfect vacation, and you look so beautiful dear!!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ładna stylizacja. :)
    Pozdrawiam
    Maja ♥
    http://friend-ffriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow these photos are stunning and i love your outfit!! Really cute top :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely, dear!!!


    Thanks for the comment on my blog!!
    Keep in touch!!

    xoxo,
    Marianna

    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. bardzo fajny look, zakochałam się w Twoich włosach!:))

    www.kkaasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete